"an openness to one’s inner life; an unusually high tolerance for disorder and disarray, the ability to extract order from chaos, independence, unconventionality, and a willingness to take risks". (source)
- Donate - (donations to thrift shops or other charitable organization
- Trash - (garbage… plain and simple)
- Sell - (resell on eBay, Etsy, or Craigslist)
- Relocate - (relocate to another more appropriate space in your home, or someone else's home!)
- Keep – (everything that you will keep and put back into your creative space)
Sometimes as I'm reorganizing and putting things away I find myself walking around the room with an item in my hand trying to find a spot for it... it won't fit here... won't fit there... maybe it’s not meant to be… it’s time to reconsider and go through the questions again... have you used it in the last 6 months to a year? Does it have meaning to you? Do you love it? Are you keeping it just in case? Is it easily replaced?